12.07.2010

Down to [a] wire

Here's a new treasury I made. I don't really know what made me think of scissors, but now I can hardly concentrate on trying to figure it out because I set a goal of two and a half new pages by 11pm, and I, of course, haven't started in part because of this treasury and in part because it is difficult for me to write new immigration stories/anecdotes. I feel like I have exhausted my options.
Actually, this treasury might be related to a song my mom used to sing in Polish. The first lines are "I'll take the scissors and cut up the curtains." And that's all I know, and I think it's about an angry housewife...

'Sharp Edges' by fourelephants



The Collection Num...
$20.00

M SNIP tshirt on Co...
$21.50

Sewing Tag - Sewer ...
$5.00

Antique Vintage Ind...
$140.00

SALE . . . amazing ...
$15.00

little scissors
$20.00

Free Shipping World...
$9.55

Silver Serving Piec...
$18.99

Hunting Arrowhead D...
$19.00

Knives - Adult Smal...
$18.00

Knife and Fork - Ca...
$5.00

Small Dish with Blu...
$12.00

12oz cup scissors (...
$30.00

The Key with the Hi...
$46.00

DIY 23mm Wood Natur...
$1.50

Generated using Treasury HTML code generator by Whale Shark Websites.

3 comments:

  1. This made me smile! :)
    Wonderful theme Maggie!


    P.S. Thanks for visiting and saying Hi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great treasury, love the teacup with the scissors! i found you on the etsy forums, come find me, I'm having a giveaway :)

    http://soursopgreetings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for including my scissors in your lovely Treasury. I've enjoyed looking around your blog. Nice to meet you.

    ReplyDelete