12.03.2010

Friday

Bullet point entry:

- First real snow in Chicago will happen tonight.
- I made a new treasury in anticipation of having my own apartment (eventually):

http://www.etsy.com/treasury/4cf96287ec858eef9d2c0b47/first-apartment

- I've got new earrings planned out which I will be working on in the car tonight on the way to see The Room in Milwaukee. If you haven't seen The Room, all you need to know about it is that it's the new Rocky Horror Picture Show in terms of how it is watched. Spoons are thrown at the screen, silly things are chanted. But it's a midnight screening, and I won't get home until what is more accurately termed Saturday morning.

- Listen to Duran Duran's "The Chauffeur" from their 1982 album "Rio" and on the Greenberg soundtrack.

No comments:

Post a Comment