12.12.2010

Featured, House-sitting, Storm

On Saturday (the morning after my birthday), I found out that I was featured on a blog here: http://craftedbyhands.blogspot.com/
It's a wonderful collection of holiday items that I'm happy to be a part of. Please check it out. There might be something you really like.

I'm house-sitting and watching Arrested Development. IFC has been playing the episodes that I've seen most often, but I don't mind. It's the "musty old claptrap" episode. :)

And, of course, it is snowing all over Chicago, which means that it's difficult for me to motivate myself to go get some supplies and take the dog for a walk. I also haven't found anyone to visit me until tomorrow.

One of the cats (Myla) doesn't like her new treats, but she's managed to lose the bag of old treats that was on the couch. So now, she doesn't have anything to snack, but she thinks it's my fault.

I've got so many posts planned. I promise to write them soon. (2 product reviews and a film review)

No comments:

Post a Comment