9.12.2009

Nothing is going to fit.

I bought a chair: http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/S89825201
Right now, it is in Micah's trunk, but it probably won't stay there, and it probably won't even make it into the car at the rate that I'm stuffing non-essential things into bulging bags. The problem is that we have a lot of trinkets between us but not enough to warrant parent accompaniment. We'll be back in the city on October 2nd, yet I still don't want to make any sacrifices. So, I think that I will unpack and repack until everything is smaller. Yes, that sounds boring.
What is even more boring and worth a mention because of it (I guess) is our new toilet. It has a water saving flush function, and when I reminded my mom of it, she called me an ecologist which I don't think is exactly the right word she wanted.

1 comment:

  1. ooh chair! i can't wait to see it in January :) good luck with the move back to LU. i greatly admire your packing skills; my family usually takes one huge SUV that's filled to the brim with my stuff and i'm only one person. eep.

    ReplyDelete