9.03.2009

I've run out of words.

And this is mainly because I am tired of working at a computer all day and staring at the same 30 page application, memorizing the fax number to the Registrar at Argosy University, and waiting for the NPDB reports to come back.

There are about 5 things that I've learned all summer:
-Faxes usually have cover sheets, and it is unnecessary to file them but my predecesor did it anyways.
-Psychiatrists are worse at filling out mandatory fields in applications than therapists, counselors, and social workers.
-I hate redundant data entry more than anything in the world.
-People love to tell me that I shouldn't complain because "at least [I'm] getting paid."
-Greasy pizza really can lead to rapid weight gain.

I can't wait to get back to my real jobs.
And I am taking the day off tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment