6.09.2011

Revival

My friends,

I've been gone too long. But graduation and other silly school commitments got in the way. Now, I'm out, and of course, like many college graduates, looking for a job. It's not very satisfying to send out dozens of applications, resumes, cover letters only to hear nothing back in some cases. But it's still early. There's no need to panic, and luckily, I've got a number of chores and obligations to keep me busy for some time.

Tonight, I promised I would write a story about a spider stuck to the outside windshield of a car as it speeds up on a highway. It's called "It's worse for the spider, now." Maybe I'll post it. Open the floor up for some critique.

Hello to new followers and to those who are sticking around even though I've been the worst at updating.

No comments:

Post a Comment